Insurgent (Divergent Series #2)

Insurgent (Divergent Series #2) - I LOVE this book. I couldn't put it down and it's just as good as the first. I was sort of scared that the story might lose it's momentum or that the reading experience wouldn't feel as energized as the first because I had really high hopes for the second part of the trilogy. I have to say I was definitively not disappointed. Veronica Roth is a great writer and she knows how to keep her readers interested in her story. The way the characters are portrayed make the reading experience amazing and one feels really close to these characters for that very same reason. I like the fact that in this book Tris shows a more vulnerable side of her...it makes the story more realistic because with everything that happens in the first book and everything that happens at the beginning of the second book it would be hard to see Tris being as strong as she was in the beginning of the conflict. Still I think the best thing about Tris is that she shows strength in those weaknesses because she maintains herself active and continues to fight for what she believes is right. I really enjoyed this book, I recommend the trilogy to anyone and I can't wait for the third book to be published!